Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
cam nodded. yeah, i understand, he murmured. he moved closer to mal, the two of them in sync. i'm sure he's okay, and that he'll return. but i will keep a close eye on the outskirts, see if i spot him coming. 

he wouldn't leave. not even with notice. mal had lost too much—and it wasn't even a tactical move on cam's part. it wasn't as if he were crucial to the operation of this place. but he worried about the effect of his own absence on mal's psyche should it happen. the mottled young man needed all the support he could get in these turbulent times.

you know how i went away, a couple times, he remarked, smiling ruefully at mal. and came back just fine. caerus is much more capable than i was at that age. 

if this cruel world hadn't killed cam yet, it certainly would spare caerus. 

. . .right?
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM