Moonsong Glacier i. i'll wrap up my bones
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
Sialuk. It reminds her somewhat of  the names one might hear amongst the northern tribes, beyond the Land of Many Elms that Elenwë's daughter had named home -- which is not too far off base. The dove gives a dip of her head in response to the girl's name, nothing more than a habit of formal gesture. 

The young woman's plight inspires her auds to lower slightly in empathy, her features awash in a contained measure of shock. Her grief is not the same, that of a stranger who did not witness the horror that claimed their family. Still, such a tragedy tugs at her and prompts her to offer readily: "Do you need help?" 

"I know that I'm a stranger but...I know the pain of loss," the fawn hesitates as she murmurs the words, reluctant to offer even this small tidbit to a stranger. Perhaps they might find some common ground in this but this is not the day for sharing sad stories. "And I have no where else to go anyways. It would be a better use of time and energy to help you and your kin than to wander as I have," she gives a tiny shrug as she says it, not unaware that to freely offer such kindness or services might be considered out of the norm. 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 21, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 22, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 23, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Lótë - February 23, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: i. i'll wrap up my bones - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:05 PM