Ouroboros Spine Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Her question doesn't come out of nowhere. Raimo wonders about how long either woman has wanted to ask him. Something up until this point has stopped them. He has many reasons but he goes for the first one that comes to mind — in the form of a story.

You remember when I found you that first day? He did not give her time to answer. The memory is easy for him to reach for, replay. You greeted me, and then a call came down this mountain. It was a woman's voice, pained, asking for help. There was no way to misinterpret that, Raimo thought.

When someone needs help, you help them. Raimo specifies, the laughter gone from his voice. Would you prefer if I did not? Let you do all that work to feed two bellies on your own? He watched Sialuk's face with a skeptical raise of his brows. Raimo thought the daughter was a proud creature and that pride often got in the way.
Messages In This Thread
Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Raimo - February 23, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 08:16 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Raimo - February 23, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Raimo - February 24, 2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Sialuk - February 25, 2021, 12:58 PM