Ouroboros Spine uivigginattuk ⋬
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
This was not how the story was supposed to go. He was the hero; she was the damsel in distress, when this all started. Now there was a true rival to Raimo's presence and the young man could not handle it. He did not know what to do to progress his story and fix this. Kukutux had her own perception of things — of him — and it was a component he had not considered in full.

She claimed that he had hurt her with words, when action was all that mattered to him. Words; a script, he had never been very good at that part of his imaginings. This story hinged on words and he did not know what to say. Would it matter what he said, in the end? There was no ignoring the way she watched him; the shaking of Kukutux' voice, the pain he had somehow caused her.

You do care. You care or you would not have sent him against me! He tried not to raise his voice. The timbre of it remained, the hurt he felt, cold and hard as he did sound. I asked him to be a part of the hunter's circle and he refused me. You put it in to his head that denying me would bring him power, and so he denies me! What am I supposed to do? These are not my ways. I am learning as fast as I can. He was fuming, bristling, but his tone became more level. He could not look at her.
Messages In This Thread
uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:00 PM