Duskfire Glacier you touched me like that
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sorry for the weird indents, changed a setting. Thing should return to normal next post!

Her accent was thick and her struggle with some words made it a tad difficult to understand her words
but she always managed to get across what she meant, albeit not very elegantly. Rye wasn't one to
judge, if anything it was an alluring aspect about her, the mystic of her homeland and language. He
watched as she scraped the hide, smoothing it out and rendering it more suitable for comfort. As she
nudged the marten hide towards him Rye took the opportunity to fully inspect her work. Although his 
knowledge of her actions was lost to him, the product of her skillful craftsmanship was still impressive.
The male nudged the fur back to her, "It looks good," He smiled, his compliment genuine and his smile 
soft. 

"If I bring you furs, could you do to them what you are now?" He asked but the more he thought about his choice of words, the more Rye thought it might have been a little complex or odd, so he opted to reword his question. "I mean, can you make me a bed if I bring you fur?" Perhaps that was better. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 02, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 15, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 24, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - April 01, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:27 AM