Neverwinter Forest though i walk the streets with my plastic feet
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
last post for me <3

mal put too much upon himself. cam had never felt the need to take responsibility for others. he barely took responsibility for cam. so he didn't understand it, but he could sympathize. and he hated seeing him hurt.

i know, cam replied. his ears wavered, swiveled. we can try. go get simmik, go find caerus. . . that's all we can do is try.

and god, did he want to try.

he gave mal a pensive look, then smiled. but not right now. right now, we should make these borders as impenetrable as possible. he didn't have much urine left, but he'd squeeze it out somehow. maybe they'd make a detour to the stream, get some water and refresh themselves before continuing.

all they could do, after all, was try.
Messages In This Thread
though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - January 26, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 03, 2021, 03:44 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 10, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 12, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - February 23, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Mal - February 25, 2021, 02:59 AM
RE: though i walk the streets with my plastic feet - by Cam - March 29, 2021, 10:27 AM