Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Those that came to them as refugees were young, prime examples of wolves with room to grow. They could serve Moonglow if they stayed, this Raimo knew. He had been territorial around adults that showed up at the village's doorstep already - Adrastus could attest to that - and having these others here, connected in some way to Kukutux no less, did make them threats to him.

Having Adrastus point this out only made him bristle more obviously. I do not want to waste our resources. I have known too many young wolves like them, and the young like to roam. They might take what we freely give and then vanish. Even saying it aloud, he knew that was unlikely with their connections to Kukutux. Still, he wanted to dissuade from the concept Adrastus had presented.

You think it wise to let young, unknown men live among us? I thought you sought to keep our women safe, Adrastus. His tone is more cutting than before, thinking of how Adrastus had been so quick to defend Sialuk to Kukutux, speaking ill of Raimo behind his back. Kukutux had told him as much.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 12:15 AM