Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Fine, he shot back, biting the air with a clip of his teeth. He hoped to silence Adrastus' voice from this point, but more came flowing from him. He was like a river of thought manifested to words, flooding the air. More mockery, more insults. If Raimo had not tired himself out with a day of straight lovemaking in the quarry, maybe he would have the energy to strike at the man. The look in his eyes was unhindered for a moment, but Raimo knew it wouldn't help anyone to cause a stir at this moment.

Faith was never a prerequisite of this place. But I concede that they might earn a place among us, more-so with Kukutux' blessing. He did not like the way Adrastus spoke. As if he were somehow an expert, having learned as much about the ways of the moon-woman and her daughter as Raimo; they were equals in everything but status, and status was a point of contention neither seemed willing to solve at the moment, so to hear Adrastus prattling on about faith only grated on his nerves further.

Are they able to hunt for themselves yet? I presume you have kept an eye on their recovery - tested them, for the sake of the hunting circle. Or maybe they were all too weak? Maybe Adrastus had been too busy on his little quest and thus slacked in his other duties. Not that Raimo could say much - he too had been away, hardly earning his title.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 12:35 AM