Ouroboros Spine I've met the myth hanging heavy over you
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Anger burned through him unabated when Adrastus spoke his title; rubbing it in that Kukutux had abandoned the shadow and replaced him so readily. He reacted to this because of his own still festering hurt, lunging a short distance towards Adrastus with a low rumble in his chest.

And I am supposed to respect you because of this? No question? Like you respected me? He could not help the revulsion on his face, the twist in his gut. He did not care for a response and was too angry to listen, at least for now. A flare of his old self; the person he hid behind the guise of a hero.

He pushed towards Adrastus then, alongside the water's edge. He felt the cool splash of the shallows underfoot and angled himself to prowl around the massive white figure of his rival, not quite pantherine enough in that moment to avoid lightly grazing him; black on white. Better to remove himself from this conversation before things got out of hand.

I respect her judgement, as she has earned it. He spat as he tried to move on from this, stiff-legged and stalking.
Messages In This Thread
I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 27, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I've met the myth hanging heavy over you - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 12:57 AM