Qeya River because we are animals,
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Shoulders tensed, the cur's speckled head whipped up when she caught sight of a shadow dancing on her peripherals -- Sedna-cursed eyes finding the corvid's darkened edges as her lip twitched, ready to defend such a hard-won kill even if it meant going against her usual nonconfrontational manner or speaking out against a man. She had the Glacier now and the thought of @Wintersbanes' stolid and imposing figure bolstered her as she remembered how he had tasked her with eradicating vermin from their lands. 

Let the wolves come. Let them challenge her right to pack life. If they tried to tell her she was dog or steal the bounty she had claimed for her brethren then Imaq would call her own wolves forth and do her best to stop the interlopers in the meantime. 

The cur relaxed upon sighting the vaguely familiar woman, Tzila if her memory served, and a soft rumble of appreciation escaped the shaman before she dipped her bloody muzzle back to the corpse that was quickly turning into a crimson mess. Silently, more than fine with the other female's companionable silence, Imaq returned to removing the ewe's skin as carefully as she could manage with her canines and claws -- though of course it wasn't as fine as a human's handiwork might look (especially given that she lacked the whole 'hand' part of handiwork.)

I assumed they would already know of each other by now but I don't mind editing if you'd like me to. also sorry for the wait!
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
because we are animals, - by Imaq - March 07, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: because we are animals, - by RIP Tzila - March 22, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: because we are animals, - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: because we are animals, - by RIP Tzila - March 31, 2021, 07:32 PM
RE: because we are animals, - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: because we are animals, - by RIP Tzila - April 12, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: because we are animals, - by Imaq - April 19, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: because we are animals, - by RIP Tzila - May 07, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: because we are animals, - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 03:25 PM