Duskfire Glacier you touched me like that
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Lovely thread! Shall we wrap? Maybe I can make another thread sometime in the future where Imaq and Rye hunt together!

Imaqs eyes widened and it sent Ryes belly twirling, panic set in like a deadly infection and sapped the blood from his face. Thankfully he had fur. Confusion was the one to follow and jumble his brain, scattering it like rats in an exposed nest. He kept a straight face, the only tell that things were going haywire was the sheer, unadulterated panic that was etched into his eyes; oh but her laughter. It broke the panic, shattering the thin glass and sweeping it away and put him at ease, going so far as to put a soft smile on his lips. 

"Oh?" He beamed, "Next time you decide to go on a hunt come find me and I will help you. Maybe get a good winter fur while we're out there." His smile broadened but remained soft, it reached his eyes and they too softened. Perhaps Imaq could teach him a thing or two about hunting, Rye had little doubt she was quite the experienced hunter and to him it was always a pleasure learning from the greats.

"Anyway, I shall let you return to your fur." He would stick around if she had anything else to say but if not, he would trot off to do whatever he desired.

"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 02, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 15, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 24, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - April 01, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:27 AM