Hideaway Strath and i said to the star 'consume me'
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

She had not quite heard of the new mother's promotion but it was ingrained in her very being that she treat the wife of her Overlord with the same respect she might give Kynareth himself, besides the fact that it was always best to err on the side of submission when working with mothers and their young children. Such was demonstrated in the nonthreatening displays she greeted Simmik with once the Harbinger dipped her pale diadem of hoarfrost beyond the threshold of the Deagon household: the midwife lowering her tapering muzzle with a soft, placating noise as her shoulders curled and her ears pinned to her skull reassuringly. Only after she had been invited in by the autumn-eyed beauty, albeit silently, did she move any closer to the den -- footsteps light and soft, ginger as she edged her way into the dim proximity of the whelping den which still smelled of the primal birthscent the midwife had come to be intimately familiar with over the years.

"They're beautiful, Simmik," she whispered in hushed tones colored by the beginnings of adoration as she settled the skull of herbal tea aside, watching the warrior wrap herself comfortably around the plump forms of three striped babes. No doubt destined to grow into huge brindled brutes like their Grandmaster. A warmth flooded her heart; the pale doe could scarcely wait to have her own little ones nestled against her -- to see them wrestle about with Kynareth and Simmik's boys, Nyra's too.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Alduin - April 13, 2021, 01:55 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Atka - April 14, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:20 PM