Duskfire Glacier Drag me under
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Welcome to write for the both of them (if needed) and kinda skrrt around everything! 

His eyes never lost sight of what he wanted, what he needed. A well earned distraction that encompassed his night til far into mornings first light. Had he not endured enough to at the very least deserve one night that was enjoyable? He was confident it was owed, it just so happened to reveal itself in the form of his companion and she appeared more than willing to indulge. A muffled needful growl rumbled in his chest as she brushed by his side, he leaned into her brush but was left compensating for displaced weight as she slipped away. Rye didn't dare let her venture too far. He promptly swept beside her, playful love bites being placed at the side of her neck and under her jaw, if allowed. The dam that held his composure was beginning to break, deep cracks surfaced as the seconds held for far too long, at least in the impatient males eyes. Rye wondered close to her hind quarters, his eyes glanced back to her, asking for permission. 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Drag me under - by RIP Tzila - April 24, 2021, 11:22 PM
RE: Drag me under - by Rye - April 25, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: Drag me under - by RIP Tzila - April 26, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Drag me under - by Rye - April 27, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: Drag me under - by RIP Tzila - May 05, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Drag me under - by Rye - May 08, 2021, 12:19 AM