Hideaway Strath hidden with a photoreactive ink
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

The hart slowed as the pup did, not intent on herding or ushering him away. Children never responded well when faced with aggression or force, Aerin couldn't say many adults did either though this was often a last result for most parents at their wits' end -- sadly. Instead, she nodded seriously, her moonstones imploring the boy to take her words to heart. "Aye," she confirmed, struggling to speak as normally as possible so Turmeric would be able to understand her jilted speech. "It's poison, vhich is something very bad fer volves."

"Poison vill make ye sick, make yer stomach hurt. Sometimes, it makes ye so sick zat ye go to sleep an ye do nae vake up again."
She didn't want to frighten the poor child but she did want him to understand the dangers of strange plants, for she'd heard more than one tale of a pup's death being caused by accidental ingestion -- the children wandering unsupervised and eating poisonous plants ignorantly. She only hoped @Arlette wouldn't be too sore with her for telling her son such a thing.

"I know!" Aerin exclaimed suddenly, excitedly -- with as much enthusiasm as one of the pups that had been charged to her care. "It is nice an' varm out today. Vould ye like to come swim vith me?" Even if he hadn't learned how yet, The Priestess thought the youngster might get a kick out of playing in the shallows along the banks and chasing the schools of minnows that frequented the ankle-high waters. At the very least, she hoped it might distract him from the poison ivy he'd been so intrigued by.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - May 23, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - May 28, 2021, 02:23 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - June 06, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - June 13, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - June 26, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - July 04, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Turmeric - July 25, 2021, 11:38 PM
RE: hidden with a photoreactive ink - by Necahual - August 09, 2021, 12:54 PM