Bramblepoint Opening Line
59 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Oh gosh, Dragonfly was all about keeping a respectable distance from wolves he didn't quite know well yet. Only seconds after their initial encounter did he start to realize that he nearly bumped into another wolf, at walking-speed even, mind you. Even his grandmother could watch out better than him! Realizing the consequences, his cheeks flushed tomato-red and he felt a sudden warmth of embarrassment flooding his senses for a second there. The foolishness didn't stop there: he even asked if she was some kind of mother goose. By this time he wanted to run as far away as he could because anxiety popped up, he felt like the king of fools.

"Ooof course not." He proclaimed with a loud but shaky voice as he was trying to keep both his cool and to recollect himself once more. The last thing Dragonfly wanted was to go to the gliding swing and swing even further into the depths of foolishness. Wolves didn't have feathers and that he considered a good thing. "What's up with the eggs then? I- I mean I have never seen wolves with eggs. The combination sounds strange to me." Deciding to skip to an easier topic, the alabaster male bobbed his head and introduced himself. "I'm Dragonfly." King of fools.
Messages In This Thread
Opening Line - by Keyni - June 12, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 12, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 15, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 16, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 17, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 17, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Opening Line - by Draggonfly - June 21, 2021, 05:45 AM
RE: Opening Line - by Keyni - June 24, 2021, 01:46 PM