Duskfire Glacier one heart going both directions
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
I kinda power played here, I think? Let me know if I need to change something! @Lane, can power play as needed 

They were so impossibly tiny. Rye didn't know it but with each squeak, squall and whine from the mini Lanes, he made faces. Faces of endearment, enamor and reverence. They were not his fruits but by pack proxy, they belonged to Duskfire and in his eyes, that meant they kind of were. He would share the responsibility of ensuring their safety and that was a job to always take pride in. Rye would later congratulate Wintersbane but at that moment, acrid iron pierced the air and caused a stir from the hotah. It brought back the panic from the incident with Towhee, the frightening familiarity of the situation kicked his heart into overdrive. Lane gave orders and Rye didn't waste time following them. The raspberry leaves were easiest to find, the sweet smell of the berries guided his steps but the chervil took longer than he would have liked, still, Rye managed to pick what he needed. His legs carried him swiftly back to Lane and he pushed past anyone who was in his way. Apologies would be given later, Lane was the only concern on his mind.       
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
one heart going both directions - by Lane - June 25, 2021, 05:40 PM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Wayfarer - June 25, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: one heart going both directions - by RIP Tzila - June 27, 2021, 10:35 AM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Rye - June 27, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Lane - June 30, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Rye - June 30, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Wayfarer - July 06, 2021, 02:59 AM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Imaq - July 08, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: one heart going both directions - by Lane - July 12, 2021, 11:46 AM