Redhawk Caldera I'm on my dumb shit
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
The Ursine-like she-wolf trotted along a grassy trail ‘carved’ out through the forest from months of use. Aliana was still relatively new to the Caldera, new enough that most likely that Towhee didn’t know of her existence just yet. So she just kept her head low, did what she usually does, and caused no trouble. Today she was making her way to do her daily border patrol until her ears twitched, picking up a loud snarl. Her head turned, spotting two figures by the lake - one she made out immediately to be Wolverine, she knew what they looked like both from afar and up close as she had a few brushes with them here and there. And the other...was one of the pups, she hadn’t met them fully as they were usually with their mothers but now…

She didn’t think, she didn’t waste time. Aliana rushed towards the scene, barreling headfirst towards the Wolverine to defend the pup and their land as creatures such as this Wolverine is a threat. To the pup, if they see her coming she would for a split moment look like a charging bear before the small details came into view. Coming up from behind, she lunged forwards digging her fangs deep into the back of the Wolverine’s neck. If it wants to attack something, it’ll attack her!

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 02, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - August 03, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 14, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - September 18, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - September 26, 2021, 02:05 PM