Redhawk Caldera atama-no-nai yama
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Ramesses - Aliana tucked that name away along with hers. Two wolves from The Saints living on a Mesa somewhere East of the Caldera, apparently with their Leaders ‘blessing’. She had the benefit of the doubt but went along with her words. Of course, if she told this Towhee she wouldn’t believe a word of it. She might want confirmation that they weren’t with the Saints anymore and if she smelt even a whiff of them on their land, she would seek to chase them away…

But that’s just her assumption.

They have pups and it’d be risky earning the ire of a pack like The Saints especially now…

“Mm, no. At least, I do not know… nor do I remember if I have. I have traveled across those lands before to reach the valley on the other side of the mountains but have never stopped to explore. But that was a while back...” Aliana replied, “ I have, though, lived over on Kintla for a few moon rises. Up in the more northern area by a river. Whitefish River.”

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 09, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 12, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 12, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 13, 2021, 08:47 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 14, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 16, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 16, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 18, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 19, 2021, 10:01 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 21, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 22, 2021, 05:14 PM