Redhawk Caldera atama-no-nai yama
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Her head tilted for a moment, noticing the slight demeanor change in Satsu. Did her words bring up something? She lets the silence between them linger for a brief minute before speaking up, “If you have your heart into ... Aka-shi-go," She tried to pronounce without sounding rude, "then I'm sure it will be something you'll hold dear...  You don't have to be a warrior to defend your Pack and land. Not every battle is won with fangs, words can be just as sharp ... but I know there are some out there that would say ... otherwise.”

Ursus...

The Saints...

They were both the same whether they would admit it or not - two aggressive packs making life harder for those out there trying to live their lives. Loner and Pack alike.

"But as they say: "To each his own". However you and your friend decide to defend your new land, I wish you both luck." Aliana finished with a smile.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 09, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 12, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 12, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 13, 2021, 08:47 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 14, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 16, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 16, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 18, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 19, 2021, 10:01 AM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Aliana - August 21, 2021, 04:24 PM
RE: atama-no-nai yama - by Satsu (Ghost) - August 22, 2021, 05:14 PM