Duskfire Glacier Don't go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on me
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
"Sikuliak," Rye slowly spoke his sons name to aid in hearing the correct pronunciation before continuing on. "He's a month old now, growing so fast it's hard to believe." He admitted, a wisp of sadness clinging to his tone. Meerkat went on to mention Towhee had four during the year, it sent a shock wave through his body but ultimately it brought him relief. Though the relief was barely understood himself, Rye was glad it was there. 
Meerkat also mentioned she was a coach, able to guide and teach pups, it was an intriguing offer, one Rye would happily take her up on when the time came. "I have a feeling Liak will be a rambunctious little pup once he's old enough to walk, talk and cause trouble. So I think I will send him your way to be your problem for a bit." Rye laughed but on the inside, he dreaded needing to learn to let go and let his boy grow. Parting from his parents was a strenuous task but his child, his own flesh and blood.. He knew it was going to be a herculean task. Rye was thankful that fact was still far away. A moment later he added, "But, you will have to talk to my wife— Er, soon to be wife, Imaq about pup sitting too. I wouldn't try to seek her den out for obvious reasons but I'm sure you know that." A smaller chuckle given. Of course Rye would mention Meerkats offer to @Imaq and learn her opinions on it but it would still be wise for Meerkat to meet the merle.
"I understand that." He said regarding the yearlings reason for being unable to sleep. "I'm all ears if you'd like to talk about it." Rye smiled softly. Since Lane and his strife driven talk the hotah was beginning to learn he liked to be an ear for those in need, it honored him to be trusted with sensitive information. It was slowly becoming a new avenue to explore.   
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread