Redhawk Caldera I'm on my dumb shit
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
Wolverines - nasty little things, annoyingly bold despite their size, and Killer of pups if not stopped. She admired the Pup's bravado but Wolverines cared little about that, what they cared for was the fresh, young meat of a whelp. She wouldn't allow that. Aliana continued to pull the Wolverine away from the pups as it struggled to reach them. She pulled it far enough away that if it even managed to escape her grasp she would be able to snatch it up by the foot. 

Aliana maneuvered her body, placing her paws upon the Wolverine's back to try and pin it under her weight while she moved her jaw further onto the Wolverine's neck and pressed harder into it, tasting blood on her tongue. Whether she choked it to death or broke its neck didn't matter to her, it trespassed their borders, threatened their young thus this creature must die. She looked back at the pups and gestured with her eyes to the treeline, ' Go! Run! Get others if you can! ' Aliana didn't doubt her ability to kill this creature but more fangs would assure its death faster and that it would not escape.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 02, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - August 03, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - August 14, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Aliana - September 18, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm on my dumb shit - by Killdeer - September 26, 2021, 02:05 PM