Duskfire Glacier Remember when, I was young and so were you
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Concerns over Wintersbane and the leadership bubbled to the top of his mind but was quickly popped, Rye wasn't going to let himseld fret over the packs leadership. Nor the former alpha, Lane and Eldrich were both highly competent medics. Still, a shard of remorse went out to his pack family, he was going to leave them in a time they needed to stick together but he counted on their generosity to understand why he had to leave. 
"Thank you Meerkat," He rasped. "They were only supposed to hop rivers and ponds near here, maybe visit our neighbors too. I have checked the woods surrounding our claim but have been too hesitant to venture any further in case they were just late and came back. Now I plan to search every corner of these lands to find them." He wasn't going to come back until he found his family, that was a promise. "But I don't expect you to follow me, this could take weeks, or months. I know our home is in very vulnerable spot right now, and they could use you here." He wanted to secure her help, to lock the offer in but the hotah managed to choke back the urge to cry, to beg for her help. She was an experienced scout, she held knowledge he could use but his pride had already been beaten down to a speck, he couldn't bring himself to beg. The glacier needed her most.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 01, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 01, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 02, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 02, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 11, 2021, 07:29 PM