Totoka River Life didn't use to be this complicated
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
The former executioner woke from her slumber when she heard a familiar bark. She looked and found Nyra coming closer and War's cold ice thawed. "I thought you left..." "Never." The response was prompt, quick and without hesitation. She moved her nose into the white fur of her mate and gave her a gentle touch. No chance she was leaving a loved one behind. Nyra needed her support, and War needed her.

But soon enough War looked away from Nyra, reminded by the things that troubled her, the heave in her chest, the longing for combat, blood and war. It was in her DNA, it was part of her being. Everything she had ever done and been trained for was for bloodshed. How to display emotion, feelings and being a loved one, was unfamiliar territory to War.

"I long for a purpose, Nyra." She began stepping out of the ice cold water and looked back toward the Moonglow trail and then back at Nyra. "Moonglow is - fine. But not." Not my purpose. That's what she wanted to say, she hoped Nyra agreed, but War had often felt that the warmaiden had had a change of heart since the downfall of the saints. She wondered what her new outlook on things were, hoped she would be enlightened today.

"I need a purpose." But also you. She looked at Nyra with an expression that said sadness and confusion. She wanted to know everything was alright, she wanted things to go back to the life she had had, but she knew that wasn't possible anymore. The saints had too many enemies and too few followers.

What was to become of War?
Messages In This Thread
Life didn't use to be this complicated - by War - December 30, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Life didn't use to be this complicated - by RIP Fury - December 31, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: Life didn't use to be this complicated - by War - December 31, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Life didn't use to be this complicated - by RIP Fury - January 02, 2022, 02:55 PM