Deepwood Weald now I must return home
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
There was a lot of information to be had today. Nyra had rosen when Xynos called after explaining herself, War had barely any chance to process the information before they both left to find Xynos. 

War followed, as she always did. The red woman was always close to Nyra, and it was not far off to assume so either. She watched, listened and as Nyra mentioned laying with another man, there was no motion or emotion to trace on her face. War didn't understand nature's grip on male and female when they came in heat.

Likely because War's body had betrayed her time and time again and never given her the option. She didn't understand why Nyra had to lay with a man, but War could only assume there was a reason for it. War looked at Nyra when her name was mentioned and gave a nod in agreement. They would go indeed.

"Let us rest. Then leave." War understood not why laying with a man had meant they should leave Moonglow. As far as she was aware it was a natural thing, it was how puppies were made after all. So why did Moonglow wolves want them gone now? She decided it was better to now dwell on it or ask. They had left Moonglow, that was the end of it.

It never daunted on War that Nyra might carry children again, and jealousy was not an emotion she knew of either, she simply understood how she felt for Nyra. That was all she needed.
Messages In This Thread
now I must return home - by RIP Xynos - January 03, 2022, 11:45 PM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Fury - January 03, 2022, 11:54 PM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Xynos - January 04, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Fury - January 04, 2022, 12:18 AM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Xynos - January 04, 2022, 12:33 AM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Fury - January 04, 2022, 12:39 AM
RE: now I must return home - by War - January 04, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Xynos - January 04, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: now I must return home - by RIP Fury - January 05, 2022, 09:25 PM