Blackwater Islands i trace an altar in my god's name
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
739 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
someday, soon, he will tell her in detail what he has learned of himself; but now, while the words do not know how to come to him. when he does not know how to articulate it without sounding ...well, crazy.

he is relieved when she tells him that many things have happened — but it is born of the fact that he had things to focus on. the fact that things appeared to bloom when he was away did not exactly sit well with the keeper.

his deep rooted desire to keep a keen eye on what was happening washes thru him next. a low growl begins to feather in his throat at the information that a man had brought a girl to them and demanded payment of power. brash and bold and guaranteed to meet the keeper's teeth. if he comes back? ingram asks; with the hope budding in his chest that he will be given permission to spill blood.

the rest he processes slowly, taking it all in and categorizing them into their proper places in his mind. it is all important, but he picks and chooses which to inquire about; which prickles more at his curiosity.

can i ask what is the task? he inquires in regards to morgana. she was their only speaker, after all ( for now ).

and this ... sapphique, the pack name feels strange as it rolls off his tongue, the 'q' catching as he tries to subconsciously fit it into the rough hewn box of how he would pronounce words in trigedasleng; words of his mother, words of his soul. do you think they will be allies? what is the goal with them? to return their cub and hope they do not bother us further? strange, perhaps, to speak of someone who is likely around his own age ( if not a little older ) but his soul is so much older than him and ingram had ceased seeing himself as a cub long ago.

harka, ingram repeats the name trikova had given to him, mulling over his role so far. what is his role? if he cannot contribute ...then perhaps he is better a sacrifice to the unnamed god. he offers his thoughts quietly; a suggestion and nothing more. such things were not his place to decide and while his opinion hadn't been directly asked he places it onto the table regardless.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 09, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 09, 2022, 07:43 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 11, 2022, 06:48 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:26 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:18 PM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: i trace an altar in my god's name - by The Listener - January 30, 2022, 07:06 PM