Wapun Meadow everything the world has to offer me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

As they walked, Fin watched the man's face curiously. Was he really counting all of those steps? She had started to, but a grasshopper had hopped by, and then she thought she smelled a duck, and then she realized that counting was really annoying, especially when she couldn't figure out what number she was on. Fortunately, Adair was smart enough for them both, and in no time brought them to his treasure trove.

Finley nosed eagerly at the food the dark wolf placed at her paws. She gave him a grateful smile, then began to pick through the menu. In the end, she chose the chunk of deer meat--setting to it eagerly and consuming it in only a matter of minutes. She sat back and gave Adair a smile when it was gone.

"That was wonderful, thank you," she said with a grin, "You know... If you wanted, I can take you home with me and you can make all kinds of caches at the Plateau. I'm part of a pack there, and I'm sure my alpha would welcome a capable wolf like yourself to our ranks." She had never asked if he was part of a pack already, but even if he was, she wouldn't have cared. Finley was not above stealing members of other packs if it would benefit her own.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 03, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 08, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 10, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 25, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: everything the world has to offer me. - by Finley - September 26, 2014, 07:32 PM