Barrow Fields As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Questions... and more questions. Oh how unpleasing they were. Not to mention the sly statement. If he were to have no control, he would have been at the boy's throat within a second's notice.

So you rule these lands, I assume? Goosander had asked. It almost made Arashi want to laugh; but, to do such a thing wasn't in his nature. Instead, the man gave a shake of his head, followed by another grunt.

@Fury is War-chief; and I, her Heitai. He did not expect the boy to understand his tongue, but only the importance of his role here. Arashi was the first Heitai and would always be, so long as Fury gave no reason for him to leave.

Drab? That's how he described it? Land is land, regardless of where it resides. We have resources to provide our needs and a province of shelter. What else is there to expect? Survival has no use for "wondrous sights". It is a matter of what is given and due; not what pleasures there are to be gained. Alike this one, others didn't seem to quite understand this concept. If his words were never regarded, they surely would be the least likely to survive the most dire of catastrophes. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. - by Arashi - February 03, 2022, 05:52 PM