Ravensblood Forest ain't gonna hide how I feel
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
It's fine, and thank you!

He followed her across the border, casting for new and fresher scents to learn more about this pack.
He trotted beside her, tail waving slowly. Her name sounded so fierce, so strong. He regarded her properly this time, and he could see it in her. That fire and fight. 

A small pack, but two litters. How would they cope with that? Probably why Violante is so eager to get him settled. She needed another pair of eyes on the border and teeth for the hunt. 
Then she asked about him.

"Well, I'm learning to fight. I want to be a guardian and warrior like my Mother and mentor." He still missed Tundra; spotting her pale coat in the darkness of the trees. "But I also speak of the Daedra, like my Nona. They are the beings that watch over us." He gave her a look with a lopsided grin, "Don't worry, I won't go spouting my shit to those who don't ask." He'd learnt that sometimes, his Daedra weren't appreciated.

"What about you? And your pack, do you have a...uh.. direction I guess?" He thoughts packs should. Like Ivory Rose was meant to be a sanctuary for all.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Rowan - February 08, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Violante - February 08, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Rowan - February 09, 2022, 05:06 AM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Violante - February 09, 2022, 07:53 PM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Rowan - February 10, 2022, 08:39 AM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Violante - February 10, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Rowan - February 13, 2022, 09:50 AM
RE: ain't gonna hide how I feel - by Violante - February 13, 2022, 09:19 PM