Cedar Sweep Do you believe
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The father did not carry himself in the same manner as Lane, his body emanated a serious nature. Tensed muscles, tightened jaw and a sedated expression. "They are recovering as expected." He stated flatly. Anger subtly seethed beneath his skin, poking and prodding the brutish bear that rested within the father. Anger at the situation his family was now in, a situation the epsilon had made worse only weeks ago. They, along with his pack, was in danger, the mans ties to Nyra were wrought with repugnancy and disdain. Although Rye was not for certain it was she who took claim there once again, the father was not happy to stick around and find out. 
"I have news, a pack has marked the grove nearby, a year ago I encountered wolves that similarly laid claim to the land and they left me with a reminder." Rye turned to reveal a jagged, pastel scar ripping across his shoulder. Images of his family baring the same scar spit flames into his core, the fathers tail twitched in agitation, lips unveiling his array of teeth for but a fraction of a moment before the man reeled himself back in. 
"My family means more to me than this pack Lane." He said harshly, a gruff tone. The epsilons anger slipped through into his personal issues with the alpha, and Rye did little to keep his tone in check. "You've been a good friend to me but if these wolves are who I think they are, I will not hesitate to take my family far away from here." He paused a moment to let his words sink in before continuing. "The way I see it, we have two options, option one we move the pack again or option two we stay and risk a war. I won't stay for war Lane, I'm sorry but I won't deprive my child of a father." It was a matter of fact, he was prepared to part ways if it came down to it.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Do you believe - by Rye - March 07, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Lane - March 09, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Rye - March 09, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Ensio - March 09, 2022, 05:28 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Rye - March 11, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Sakari - March 21, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Ensio - March 26, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Do you believe - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 09:48 AM