Redsand Canyon Don't speak, your lips will betray you
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
A russet coat emerged, worn by a stocky but muscular man. The father paid his respects, dipping his upper frame down in a small bow. Whether or not he was the alpha didn't matter, Rye still wanted to offer a formal greeting. Mereo was the doorstep the epsilon managed to land upon, the man thought the name was intriguing. Moonglow was what the father was truly after but his memory had the habit of forgetting useful things, it wasn't all bad, Mereo was a start. 

"I'm searching for a pack and a woman, a long time friend, I cannot recall the packs name but Towhee is the womans name. I was hoping you could point me towards one or the other." He informed, pausing a moment. "Do you know how many packs there are near you and what their names are?" Rye hoped if he heard enough names, that maybe one would ring a bell.  
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Don't speak, your lips will betray you - by Rye - March 17, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Don't speak, your lips will betray you - by Arsenio - March 17, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: Don't speak, your lips will betray you - by Rye - March 18, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Don't speak, your lips will betray you - by Arsenio - March 20, 2022, 01:43 PM
RE: Don't speak, your lips will betray you - by Rye - March 30, 2022, 12:20 PM
RE: Don't speak, your lips will betray you - by Arsenio - March 30, 2022, 06:19 PM