Swiftcurrent Creek and i'll use you as a warning sign
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
182 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Once, a long time ago, Swiftcurrent Creek had been ruled by Frostfur and Mayfair alike. His parents had claimed it as birthright for the first of their litters, intending to settle there for good. "Happily ever after" was a phrase that Viinturuth had lost faith in at an early age, for his family - and their home - had soured.

It was strange to be back. The ghost veered away from his raven-pelted sibling to make his way alone along familiar trails, eager for some privacy as he took in the sights and sounds remembered from gentler times. Viinturuth wasn't gone long from Akavir's side when the siren song of a she-wolf in heat rose from close by to request company.

In previous years, he'd given in to the season's temptation. It did so again, naturally, for he felt himself young still - a bachelor, a rogue without ties. Viinturuth failed to consider how many bastard litters he might've sired since maturity, how many might've survived. It was easier that way, to pretend nothing could ever come of such brief encounters.

In the approach to his fourth year, he was a wiser wolf - but still curious. Viinturuth veered through the dark woods toward the source and burgundy eyes swiftly found not only the form of the female but that of his brother. Something feral sparked to life within him as he paused to gauge the exchange between them, a sense of possessiveness rising in his blood as he bit back the desire to bare teeth at his littermate.

"Your pack sent you out to seek the company of strangers?" Viinturuth, with a frustrated lash of his tail, shifted to be closer to Akavir. "Why? No men among your ranks?"

Messages In This Thread
and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 08:28 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 09:41 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 11:27 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - March 31, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - March 31, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 01, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Viinturuth - April 02, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Æsilfír - April 02, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: and i'll use you as a warning sign - by Akavir - April 03, 2022, 06:15 AM