Bearclaw Valley If you can keep your neighbours in the dark then surely God can close her eyes
84 Posts
Ooc —
dice rolled a 3
Over the fluff of Pandora’s foxy tail, Ash could see very little but she could tell she’d stoked her opponent’s ire. She’d thought she could simply put-maneuver Pandora, hang onto her tail and be swung about- but she forgot that she wasn’t the only nimble, fleet-footed creature in this fight. 

She hung on until she felt Pandora’s jaws clamp down just above her ankle with crushing force. She screamed in agony, but did not let slip her hold on the woman’s tail, considering how much it meant to her. She snarled in agony and clenched her own teeth as she felt her leg being jostled and shaken within Pandora’s mouth until she felt something pop, softly, in her hip joint. She screamed and released Pandora’s tail, snapping to fend her off her leg while she tread backwards a few steps, limping heavily.

”You bitch! How dare you attack me!” She snarled. ”I’m carrying Merrick’s pups you dolt. I’m pregnant.  I’m sure Aventus will be pleased to hear that you’ve broken the leg of the one carrying his siblings.” She snarled.