Hideaway Strath The thickness in her lungs
49 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
@Fury, @Elias @Panacea please PM me or message me on disco with anything I need to know as Sakari searches. I don't want to mess up the plot or anything.

Missing children? How could this have happened? Fury watched those children tirelessly, and what's more-- the men hovered around the warchief like stink on a wolverine. It should have been impossible for newborn children to sneak away under such conditions. 

Sakari wondered if she should speak up to state the obvious: this was clearly an inside job. Infants don't just get up and walk out the front door all by themselves. One of their own was responsible for this, she was certain.

Despite her misgivings, Sakari kept her suspicions to herself. As the newest recruit and the least trusted, the blame would naturally fall upon herself. Best to get ahead of this, if it was possible. 

"Send me, Warchief. My paws are swift, and my senses are sharp. I will find them." It was a pretty vow, betraying none of Sakari's inner pessimism. There could be little doubt that children were already dead or smuggled far, far away by now.

Join in Sakari's hot girl summer!
Messages In This Thread
The thickness in her lungs - by RIP Fury - April 07, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: The thickness in her lungs - by Sakari - April 07, 2022, 04:41 PM
RE: The thickness in her lungs - by Arashi - April 07, 2022, 05:35 PM
RE: The thickness in her lungs - by RIP Fury - April 10, 2022, 04:58 PM