Lion Head Mesa A squeaky pain upon each breath
Loner
231 Posts
Ooc — hela
Absolutely no thanks was necessary; he served the queen just as he served Akashingo, and this was one of the many thing he would do for her.

She wanted to stretch her legs but he couldn't help her with that; he was not a wetnurse. But he could tell her of things happening in the mesa. 

Spring has arrived, my lady. The mesa is quite lovely this time of year. Sayf paused when he thought of something. I will be sure to paint your quarters with all the spring flowers that paint the mesa; then it might feel like you there and not here. He looked to her for her approval or dismissal of the idea. He never really knew with the queen what pleased her most like he did with the pharaoh. 

It has mostly been business as usual, my lady. He searched for something interesting to tell her. I have been put in charge of finding and readying your children's quarters; they will each have their own. Do you have any requests? Her say was important since she knew them best.
Messages In This Thread
A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 22, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - March 23, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 24, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 07, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 07, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 08, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 12, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - May 12, 2022, 02:05 PM