Duck Lake precious and fragile things
59 Posts
Ooc — Esperanza
Esperanza would feel a single tear fall upon the edge of her muzzle, but the male that she had just recently met, licked the droplet from her muzzle. She was surprised by the action, but also happy as she looked to the clouds, then back to him. "Pardon my actions once more. I do not cry much, but my mother, father, and my entire family, they just had this epidemic that just made them totally insane, blood coming from other parts of their bodies like their eyes and nose; sometimes even open wounds that were never there before. Then, they just collapse and die, crows and varmints tearing away flesh. I was said to be the alpha one day, but because of the epidemic, it caused me to be alone until now, once I become the healer of your pack, or whatever your alpha wishes me to do."

She opened her eyes a little wider, looking more calmer now as she listened to the sounds of birds as they flew above them. She wished she could be free like them. Free without a care and not be alone. But, now she would not be alone now that she is to be in a pack, and now she has Star, and a new friend, hopefully Dovev accepted her as a friend. She liked him, and hoped they could be much more someday.
Messages In This Thread
precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 06:09 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Esperanza - September 28, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: precious and fragile things - by Dovev - September 29, 2014, 11:49 AM