Bearclaw Valley If you can keep your neighbours in the dark then surely God can close her eyes
84 Posts
Ooc —
The woman’s apathy made Æsilfír wonder for a moment if her lie hadn’t been believed. She’d thought that the vixen-wolf might simply disengage upon learning she was potentially harming unborn children but apparently, Æsilfír had been wrong. And in the midst of a fight- as the woman lunged again- she wasn’t given the opportunity to spin more lies.

Her leg made it difficult to dodge another attack, especially when she couldn’t shift her hindquarters away fast enough to avoid being struck again near her hip. Her teeth gripped the skin near her flank, far too close to her belly which- she claimed- was the sacred vessel for her unborn children. 

She reeled away, tearing herself from Pandora’s grip. ”That kid was mine. An’ I nearly ‘ad that little shit. ‘Til you attacked me an’ let him get free.” She had absolutely no motivation to return to Aventus and tell him that lie- but she needed to shake Pandora’s confidence somehow. After all- surely Aventus would believe her story over Pandora’s, considering the fact that Ash had been the one to capture and keep Abel as a prisoner all this time. 

She lunged again- this time for Pandora’s neck though her posture and aim faltered from the damage to her leg and hip. She intended to drive Pandora off- push her back, though her own strength had begun to flag badly.