Lion Head Mesa A squeaky pain upon each breath
Loner
231 Posts
Ooc — hela
She had no requests, but that was fine. If you change your mind, my lady, you have only to ask. His words were genuine.

Was the pharaoh pleased? He wondered in what way she was referring; his master was pleased in many different ways. But she continued and he knew the queen was referring to the children. It seems that he is. Sayf didn't miss the smirk, but he refrained from commenting on it. I know he plans to send him to Mereo to train as a soldier once he is old enough. Maybe this was not meant to be discussed with Satsu, but he couldn't see any reason why that would be the case. She was the mother to the royal children, after all. 

And the princesses? he asked. Do you have anything planned for them, my lady? They were not as important as the pharaoh's heir, but they served their own purpose.
Messages In This Thread
A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 22, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - March 23, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - March 24, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 07, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 07, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Satsu (Ghost) - April 08, 2022, 09:48 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - April 12, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: A squeaky pain upon each breath - by Sayf - May 12, 2022, 02:05 PM