Nimbus Summit You will be less than a grain of salt but more than an ounce of gold
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Her tears pierced him like glass shards, tearing his arteries asunder, leaving his heart weeping its crimson tears. Angutiks chin quivered, feeling the gentle cries his wife emitted, he swallowed hard and blinked the tears away. "I'm so sorry." He croaked out. It was all he could manage before burying himself into his wife and holding her close. He stayed quiet, not answering any questions, only taking in the moment. The scent of his wife, the shape of her body, the texture of her fur, everything. Rye wanted all of her to meld with him before he left for a week. Parting was going to bring back the agony of when he first lost her and he wasn't sure how to cope again.

Imaq asked if he would return, Rye readily nodded his head. "I will, I will return. I wouldn't dare leave you or Liak but I have to for a week. To find a potential new home for us. I was so angry when you both vanished. I said not so good things to a woman who isn't sane, now she leads a pack. I can't imagine the others will be sane either. I have put us in a bad place Imaq, I am so sorry." The husband gave a tight squeeze before pulling back. "Lane hopes there will be peace and I gave her my word I would trust her, all this trip is, is a back up plan. A plan to use if peace isn't an option." He would do anything to make sure that backup plan didn't need to be used. It mattered little the cost, even if he had to cut off an arm, he'd do it for his family.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."