Lion Head Mesa Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter.
279 Posts
Ooc —
What a useless child. To think, someone so mindless and obedient had come out of themselves; it was clearly the father that this one took after! The fellahin knew nothing about the man. They kept to the ruse that it was Ramesses' seed that spawned both this fool and their addled brother, just another secret held tightly in the dark.

Away Nazli went. One direction, then a different one, utterly frazzled. It might take her hours or perhaps the entire day to find the barracks but it would keep the girl outside and in the open air, where she could at least experience the life beyond Akashingo; even if that meant toiling away in the shadow of the palace rather than its hungry belly.

With a low laugh carried in their chest, Jawahir turned and began to trail back towards the palace proper — and to the maggots sleeping in the catacombs who were due for a feeding.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Nazli - June 22, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Nazli - June 23, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Jawahir - June 23, 2022, 12:10 PM
RE: Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Nazli - June 28, 2022, 03:58 PM