Blacktail Deer Plateau the way you look tonight.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

He didn't exactly promise to make her kill bunnies, which honestly was a stipulation she wanted to tack onto every comment she allowed others to make to her, but it would suffice. Especially since she was not a fan of the weight this concern created upon her shoulders. She was pretty eager to get rid of it. She preferred her shoulders empty and carefree--much easier to fit herself into trouble.

"Alright, I'm trusting you, good sir," she said with a slightly grin to let him know she really did trust him. "I met this guy the other day..." she started only to immediately pause, "And don't give me that look, he was an older guy... Who said some awkward things that I only realized were awkward upon later reflection. Anyway--he was really kind to me. He had such a sweet heart and so much honesty in his every move that... it was sickening, really."

For a moment, she choked on her own jesting tone. That look on his face flashed again suddenly in her mind. "I offered to bring him back to the Plateau to ask Peregrine to allow him to join... He said he couldn't..." Fin bit her lip, for a moment not knowing how to start explaining the odd things he had said to her.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
the way you look tonight. - by Finley - September 28, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - September 28, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 01, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 03, 2014, 06:45 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: the way you look tonight. - by Dante RIP - October 26, 2014, 01:06 PM