Blackwater Islands the man with the umbrella
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
742 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
though her response is not necessarily a direct answer to their questions, it suffices. they do not feel the personal need to push for specifics. they are not a healer but they knew that several druids had been and they assume that there might be something left, or at the very least salvagable of what stores the healing druids had managed to gather.

come. they command, gesturing with their scarred muzzle for her to follow. i will take you to where the healing druids kept their medicines. they explain. i do not know what is left. for all they knew, the healing druids had taken what they could with them ...but perhaps luck was on her side and they didn't.

the dreadfather leads her to a cavern, pushing past the vines. they linger in the mouth, gesturing for her to go in though they would not follow. the healing druids kept their stores in here.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
the man with the umbrella - by Enigma - July 23, 2022, 02:26 PM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Ingram - July 24, 2022, 05:29 AM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Enigma - July 24, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Ingram - July 24, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Enigma - July 24, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Ingram - July 26, 2022, 08:12 AM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Enigma - July 28, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Ingram - July 29, 2022, 05:53 PM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Enigma - August 10, 2022, 12:22 AM
RE: the man with the umbrella - by Ingram - August 10, 2022, 09:35 AM