The Heartwood I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Breath caught in her lungs and she gulped before looking up to meet his grim, red eyes. Atka took a few hopefully unnoticeable, deep breaths. She carefully contemplated his words, he really did look like a wolf to commit to those statements, though she wondered, would he really let her run? Her ears pulled back, brows furrowed as she thought, trying to keep eye contact. His overbearing presence made it incredibly difficult to keep her head up, but she did, trying to keep an ounce of respect for herself. She contemplated each exit, running still carried risk, though maybe this wolf had sympathy somewhere in his brooding, yet handsome display of a wolf. However, she'd decided she'd put up the front of joining, maybe it could be good for her, if it wasn't she'd attempt to make her leave for another time.

❝I-❞ She stopped, still being stared down by his uninviting gaze, ❝I'm not opposed to joining?❞

Atka's ears perked forward from their retreat flat against her skull, her tail had not left its refuge from being tucked between her legs however. She waited for a response, the ash settling on the tips of her white pelt. She silently wondered why a pack would place themselves in these ashy woods, if she were to be recruited she'd have to get used to it. She wasn't necessarily a coward, she just knew her physical attributes, which were certainly not helpful in times like these.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 30, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 03:41 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - July 31, 2022, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - July 31, 2022, 04:29 PM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 03:15 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 03:27 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 04:03 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Dreven - August 01, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm so Used to Being In The Wrong - by Aqillutaq - August 01, 2022, 01:33 PM