The Heartwood Love only left me alone
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The heartwood was always eerily silent, even on a good day. Dreven was surprised to find that even at the borders, beyond his home base, there was also silence. It was as if the Heartwood bled into all around it. Even the two of them were silent.

Every scar had a reason. Every placement at least the main ones there to showcase a life lived bloody. Dreven didn't know half of them anymore except for the ones he had done or his father no name. Those had been his notches in his ears. It was a tapestry of hurt.

She was a pretty thing, and he could have gotten lost in the color of her eyes. Shadows. Darkness. They called to the abyss. She was a beautiful beast. But he was on borrowed time and it was about time to get home.

He allowed her tongue and teeth to work it's way through the knots that had became from their throes.

He was loathe to disturb the silence.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Love only left me alone - by Dreven - August 03, 2022, 11:03 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Minne - August 03, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Dreven - August 03, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Minne - August 03, 2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Dreven - August 03, 2022, 11:24 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Minne - August 03, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Dreven - August 03, 2022, 11:41 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Minne - August 10, 2022, 12:15 AM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Dreven - August 10, 2022, 06:21 AM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Minne - August 10, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Love only left me alone - by Dreven - August 10, 2022, 09:00 PM