The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
Yellowstone
Rho
-Peace in your Violence-
371 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven spent a restless night pacing and pacing again. There was no settling in his bones. Fury had come upon them asking after their leader and offering them a place to stay. As much as Dreven hated to admit it, there was a chance they would need the safe haven come winter. They were ill prepared and he wasn't about to lose their numbers, for want of their leader not to be here.

Finally, Dreven made it to the center of the heartwood and lifted his nose to call his pack mates in proximity.

First he howled for @Atka Tsimshian who was never far from his side, and he didn't think she would offer much resistance if he decided in favor of leaving, she was easily the most aggreeable of his pack mates.

Secondly he called for @Heph in case she was nearby, he wanted her aware of where they maybe going. A favor to Atka for her fondness for the dark she wolf.

Thirdly and finally he howled for @Khasni, the saga and the one that would be the most resistant to the idea he imagined.

As they all began to arrive and settle he spoke softly.

As Harbinger it is me that keeps the home fires burning when our leader is unavaiable. One of our allies, @Fury of The Saints has offered us a safe haven for winter, and I will hear your thoughts on this.

He frowned. I will make the last decision, but I will hear all sides first.

Then he waited, silent, watchful.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM