The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka's head lifted from her slumber at Dreven's calling. It did not sound urgent, but she still grumbled at pulled herself up at his beckon. Atka stepped lightly up to the conversation, only hearing Khasni's piece. It was then her gaze settled on Heph, tail wagging, but it appeared this was not a time for a greeting based on the other's tones.

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. Safety was offered, and Atka was not as closely tied to this territory as Khasni. She felt no obligation to this land, but felt sorry for the small wolf that snarled. Part of Atka feared Dreven's response to Khasni's snapping teeth, while she felt pity, irritation still bubbled up at the aggression.

❝I have no ties to this land, I don't know what lies and waits for us here.❞ She paused, wanting to appease to the group gathered. ❝If others don't know as well, I don't think they would find significance in settling here. If it's that important reclaiming it after the winter is an option as well no?❞

❝I don't think bickering with each other is going to get us very far either.❞ Atka snapped.
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM