Redtail Rise i'm gonna be the very best
Loner
72 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Back home with his siblings, Requiem had never needed to involve himself with others. His family had always been very self-suffiscient in ways that he lacked. They would initiate games and Requiem would sit on the sidelines often enough, content to watch rather than engage, and be lost to his own whims. It was different here - there was nobody he really knew or felt comfortable with. This concept was in its infancy (that of strangers, of socialization and connection) and so he recieved the red-faced child well enough, but was reluctant to follow afterward.

It took a little bit of thought before Requiem chose to follow after them. There was a sizable gap between the two as the boy found his footing and meandered along, stopping when they stopped, then carefully tawdling closer to inspect what they had led him to look at. Between them now was the very stiff-legged rabbit.

The other child's attention was more focused on the rabbit than on Reqiuem. The boy found that to be appealing; it also gave him context clues that they might be hungry and trying to eat, so he sank back upon his haunches and kept his eyes away from them, as he had learned not to fuss over meals (lest he be harassed by his siblings) and he would wait there, oblivious to the stranger's real intention.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 15, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 15, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 16, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - September 16, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - September 19, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 03, 2022, 11:53 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 03, 2022, 12:26 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 08, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Raider - October 10, 2022, 08:57 AM
RE: i'm gonna be the very best - by Reki - October 10, 2022, 11:59 PM