Hideaway Strath Say I wouldn't care if you walked away
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
Making assumptions since Tsunari was reinstated with the pack roster. Tagging Fury for reference and visibility. 

She had been gone for a while, @Tsunari. But days ago she had returned, asking again for a place among their ranks. Arashi had been hesitant; cautious, but how could he turn away his own sister? After bringing it to his wife's attention, @Fury later agreed and allowed Tsunari to return. He wondered now just how grateful she would be, if so at all.

妹. He greeted sharply, tone lacking warmth. She had been waiting for him to return with Fury's answer. Here he was. And with his presence, the answer was much too obvious. 

Messages In This Thread
Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Arashi - October 08, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Tsunari - October 17, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Arashi - October 17, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Tsunari - October 17, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Arashi - October 17, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Tsunari - October 17, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Say I wouldn't care if you walked away - by Arashi - October 17, 2022, 02:14 PM