The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
245 Posts
Ooc — bee
Atka fought the growl that burned in her throat. Lack the will to stay and fight? She took a deep breath, head high as she glared at Khasni. Had she not seen the wounds across Dreven's face? Though she had just disputed the 'bickering' she could not hold her tongue or temper.

❝Did you not see what happened to Dreven's face? Fighting for this land?❞ She was seething.

❝It's not about lacking the will.❞ Atka paused, taking another breath to calm herself, ❝He's been the one at these borders, even since the beginning of Aludin's supposed disappearance. I will not hear those insults when I've see the extent of his injury. Subjecting himself to further conflict despite his own experiences.❞

Atka stopped herself again, allowing her words to sink in as she continued to glare.

❝Expressing concerns and ideas for moving forward is not an issue, nobody spoke of abandoning it, returning here was also named. The one you named leader had chosen Dreven in his place.❞ She spat, stepping closer with a quivering lip, ❝Your mistake.❞

She finished her words quietly, a harsh whisper to Khasni's ear. Atka only took a step back, away from Khasni's face and waited for Dreven to speak. Perhaps Atka's rant was unneeded and he himself did not even agree, but she was pissed. She held a sullen expression on her face as she thought, waiting for someone else to speak in her silence.

gotcha!
[Image: dcm9zur-d3aafd96-e9dd-475b-8fff-3c9c9da5...N13Rk97sII]
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM