Wheeling Gull Isle I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die
141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
Sweetharbor. She'd never heard that name in her life. Still, she accepted that life had probably moved on since they'd left, and she was probably less informed about the goings-on of the island than she should be.

Blueberry, she told Bartholomew, following him deeper into the territory. My mother's name was Maegi, if you knew her. Father was Mou. They lived here. We were happy.

And she was rambling.

Thunder rolled, lightning arcing across the sky. She felt the rain heavy in the air and hunched her shoulders, eager to get to shelter as soon as possible. What's your pack like? she asked, pitching her voice above the din.
Messages In This Thread
I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - September 28, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Bartholomew - September 29, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 09, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: I didn't drown; I couldn't seem to die - by Manea - October 13, 2022, 10:17 PM