Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
semi-realism ftw. one wolf cries, the other does not. ahahaha.

It did end up taking several minutes, and Ulrich worried that Adylaide would grow bored or weary and lose concentration. He couldn't worry about that, however. He had to keep digging. And then, in a matter of seconds, it was all over. He heard her jaws snap on a rabbit, heard its desperate squeaks, and then she shook it hard, once, twice, thrice, and it was done.

She surprised him by attempting to go after a second one, but it got away between her legs. That was fine. He had not expected her to catch more than one.

Suddenly she was springing toward him and her body slammed into his as she chattered with excitement. He grunted upon impact with her and quickly backpedaled, but he could not keep an amused smile off of his face. He shook his head at her little dance, still smirking. And then he smelled the salt and saw the tear tracks in the fur around her eyes. Concern immediately flooded him, making him forget about all that had just happened.

"Adylaide, your eyes," he said, his tone serious and afraid. "Did you get something in them? Was it when the rabbits escaped? Did they kick up dirt into your face?" He made a noise of distress in his throat, looking behind her towards the river. "You should dunk your head in the water to clear your eyes. It will be cold, but we must clean them."

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 07:01 PM